I. General Information
Dr.Jiang Zhide, Male, Born in August 1964
Professor, Director of Economics Department
Collegeof Economics and Management in Northwest A& F University
Address: No.3 Taicheng Road Yangling , Shaanxi Province, China
Post code: 712100
Tel:+86 029 87081742
E-mail:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Jiang Zhide is a professor at College of Economy and Management in Northwest A&F University of in China. As an interdisciplinary scholar, he holds a BSc in Agronony, a MA in Economics, and a PhD in Management. Before joining the University in July 1993, he had two years experience of agriculture technology extension at the Forestry Bureau of Hanzhong , Shaanxi Province.
As a college teacher, His major courses are microeconomics, macroeconomics, ecological economics, resources and environment economics, agriculture economics and so on. He has a wide range of research interests in areas of sustainable land use, eco-economical valuation of agricultural ecosystem service, ecological compensation of agriculture watershed, ecological restoration and economical transformation in west China, sustainable agriculture development, technology and policy of agricultural climate change, food security and ecological security. He is the author of sole monograph Strategies for Sustainable Land Use of China (Chinese Agriculture Press, 2004) and 5 co-operative teaching books, alongside with more than 100 academic papers, book chapters and research reports.
2001.9-2002.1 Graduation Certificate in Advanced English in Xi'an International Studies University
1996.9-2000.7 Doctor's degree in Agricultural Economics and Management in NWAFU
1990.9-1993.7 Master of Economics in Renmin University of China
1984.9-1988.7 Bachelor of Agronomy in Northwestern Agricultural University
Ⅲ. Work Experience
2013.6 Short-term visiting scholar to NJIT, US
2011.8 Short-term visiting scholar at University of Reading, UK
2011.4 Short-term visiting scholar at Taiwan University and Chiayi University in Taiwan
1993.7 to the present Lecturer, Associate professor, Professor in Northwest A&F University
1988.7-1990.8 Assistant Engineer at Hanzhong Forestry Bureau in Shaanxi Province
Graduate: Ecological Economics, Advanced Microeconomics
Undergraduate: Introduction to Economics, freshman seminar, Basic research methods, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics
Ⅴ. Research Field
Agricultural Resource Economics and Environmental Management / Sustainable Development in Rural Areas Planning and Evaluation
Professor Jiang Zhide and his team is committed to long-term research economic incentive approaches to improve the agricultural ecological environment. He believed that since the ecological and environmental problems is the consequences of improper human economic activities, by improving the existing economic system must be able to find a mechanism to reduce or eliminate that negative effect. We should take advantage of people's profit nature, combined with the normal functioning of market mechanisms to achieve proper ecological benefits at the same time to obtain economic benefits.
Recent research interests
(1) Study on Agricultural Ecological Economical Joint Production. Using the old economics concept joint production, we have explored the agriculture eco-economical coupling effects and ecological compensation mechanism in the area of Returning Farmland to Forest in Loess Plateau. We intend to quantitative accounting ecotype joint product value, then discuss the mechanism related properties, types, intensity and encourage on producers’ joint production in agricultural activities.
(2) Exploration on Low Carbon Development Mechanism and Pattern of Agriculture. In the context of international action to address agricultural climate change, trying to use carbon measurement methodology for quantitative calculation of comprehensive carbon effect of typical household production, and to explore the farmers' low carbon production mode and incentive problems. The use of the market mechanism to realize farmers ecological carbon interests, on the basis of this, research and design possible solutions to promote the development of low carbon agriculture.
(3) Practice on Modern Ecological Farm Planning and Organic Agricultural Development. Through the rural land planning and landscape reconstruction, combined with funding and technical intervention, making use of modern enterprise management system to drive dispersed farmers to meet market demand with safety food, vigorously develop ecological farms and organic agricultural products, remodeling effective way for ecological agriculture in which the ecological, economic and social value could be reconstructed.
(1) Research on Mechanism and Policy of the State Investment for Ecological Security in the Loess Plateau (to participate). The project was commissioned by Yellow River Water Resources Management Committee,2013.5-2013.12
(2) Urban Modern Agriculture Industry Development Planning for Baotou City (to participate). The project was commissioned by Baotou Agriculture and Animal Husbandry Bureau in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region,2012.8-2013.1
(3) Research on Erosion Control Measures of Oil and Gas Development in the Loess Plateau (to participate). The project was commissioned by Changqing Oilfield Co.,Ltd, 2012.1-2012.12
(4) Research on Modes and Policy for Farmers’ Low-carbon Production in the Land Use Conversion Area of Loess Plateau (chair). China CDM Fund Grants, 2012.12-2015.12
(5) Survey on Policy Forecasting of Land Use Conversion Project (chair). The research task was commissioned by Economic Development Research Center of State Forestry Administration,2012.12-2014.1
(6) Pattern and Mechanism on Innovation of Agricultural Science and Technology in Yangling High-tech Industry Demonstration Zone (chair), The project was commissioned by People's Congress Committee of Shaanxi Province,2012.8-2012.12
(7) Integration and Demonstration to the Key Technology for Water and Soil Conservation and Efficient Agriculture in Loess Hilly Area (to participate). Technology Support Program Topics of the National Twelfth Five Year Plan, 2011.01-2015.12
(8) Joint Production, Farmers’ Selection and Agricultural Ecological Compensation Mechanism for Backward Era of Farmland Conversion in the Loess Plateau (chair). The project of National Natural Science Fund, 2011.01-2013.12
(9) Management Mode and Key Technology for Ecological Water Delivery in Small Watershed of North Hebei Mountain(in charge of sub-topics). Public sector special funds of Ministry of Water Resources of China, 2010.01-2012.12
(10) Research on Mode and Policy Support Systems for Ecological Well-off Village Building in Guanzhong Area of Shaanxi Province (chair). Shaanxi Soft Science Projects, 2008.10-2009.9
(11) Research on Integration Control Techniques for Water and Soil Erosion in the Loess Plateau (to participate). Technology Support Program Topics of the National Eleventh Five Year Plan, 2008.01-2010.12
(12) Mode and Process for Coupling of Agricultural Eco-economic System in the Farmland Conversion Regions of Hilly Loess Plateau(to participate). The project of National Natural Science Fund, 2008.01-2010.12
(13) Research on Ecological Compensation Mechanism for Energy Development Process in Shaanxi Province(to participate). The project was commissioned by Water and Soil Conservation and Ecological Environmental Monitoring Center of Shaanxi Province,2007.8-2008.8
(14) Theoretical and Empirical Process of Compensation Mechanism for Chinese Forest Tenure System and Circulation of Forest Property Right (to participate). State Forestry Soft Science Projects, 2003.12-2004.12
(15) Study on Peasant Vocational Education in Building of Rural Well-off Society (to participate). The bidding project from Jiu San Society Central Committee, 2003.6-2003.12
(16) Research on the Optimal Allocation for Sustainable Use of Land Resources under Open Conditions in Northwest China (chair). Key projects of Youth Fund of Northwest A& F University, 2003.1-2005.12
(17) Research on the Mechanism of Sustainable Use of Land Resources (chair). Youth Fund Project in Northwestern Agricultural University, 1999.1-2000.12
(1) Jiang Zhide. Innovative ecological compensation mechanism for the Conversion from Cropland to Forest Project by the perspective of joint production. Gansu Social Science, 2014, (1): 232-235.
(2) Liu Huijing, Jiang Zhide, Wang Jijun. Multi linear analysis on influence factors of development of agricultural subsequent industry in farmland conversion area of Loess Plateau. Economic Geography, 2014,34, (2): 125-130.
(3) Chen Houtao, Jiang Zhide. Analysis on the farmers’ wishes and behavior of ecological construction for slope farmland conversion – data from the survey of Ansai County and Mizhi County. Journal of China Agricultural University, 2013,18 ,(4): 224-231.
(4) Du Jianbin, Jiang Zhide. Weak Incentive of ecological compensation for slope farmland conversion under the conditions of joint production -- based on the farm household model. Issues of Forestry Economy, 2013,33 (3): 204-212.
(5) Liu Yingying, Jiang Zhide. Analysis on adjustment type of industrial structure for conversion of cropland to forest in typical village of Ansai County. Issues of Forestry Economy, 2013,33, (4): 355-360.
(6) Li Conghui, Jiang Zhide, Xie Yongsheng. Study on the measures of water and soil conservation function adjustment in source of water district – take North Hebei Mountain Area which is source of water district of Beijing-Tianjin as an example. Soil and Water Conservation of China, 2012,358, (1): 11-13,44.
(7) Lu Wei Ye, Jiang Zhide, Zhang Yinglong, Xie Yongsheng, Wang Jijun. The loss of ecosystem services value caused by food security assessment model and it's application. Acta Ecologica Sinica,2012,32,(8): 2561-2570.
(8) Du Jianbin, Zhang Zhiqiang, Jiang Zhide. The conversion of cropland to forest: the private provision of public ecological products. Issues of Forestry Economy, 2012,32, (1): 36-41.
(9) Li Conghui, Song Jianfeng, Jiang Zhide, Xie Yongsheng. Compensatory Standard of Ecological Water Transmission Control in Water Source Areas: Taking Northeast Ditch Basin for Example. Journal of Beijing Forestry University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION) 2012,11,(3): 99-104.
(10) Wang Yangjie, Jiang Zhide, Wang Xiaobing. Influence of subsidies for returning farmland to forest (grass) on behavior of farmers’ planting production. China's Rural Economy, 2012,(11): 56-68/77.
(11) Lu Wei Ye, Jiang Zhide, Zhang Yinglong, Xie Yongsheng, Li Xiao. A preliminary study on the loss of ecological service value due to food security. Journal of Ecological Agriculture of China, 2011,19, (3): 723-727.
(12) Zhao Fengjuan, Wang Yanjie, Jiang Zhide. Analysis on the factors that affect farmers’ business investment -- Taking walnut cultivation in Luonan County as an example. Chinese Agricultural Resources and Regional Planning, 2011,32, (6):26-31.
(13) Du Jianbin, Jiang Zhide. Analysis of farmers decision-making behavior from the perspective of labor disutility. Issues of Forestry Economy, 2011,31,(6): 515-519/536.
(14) Wang Yangjie, Jiang Zhide, Wang Jijun. Study on the implementation performance differences of the institutional supply for cultivated land protection. Journal of public management, 2010,7,(3): 21-30.
(15) Zou Yan, Jiang Zhide. Analysis on the affecting factors to willingness to pay for household life garbage treatment -- Taking Xichuan County of Henan Province as an example. Journal of Northwest Agriculture and Forestry University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2010,10, (4): 27-31.
(16) Lin Gang, Jiang Zhide. The study on the willingness to pay of farmers living garbage disposal -- Based on household survey data in Baishui County. Ecological Economics, 2010, (1): 351-355.
(17) Liang Leilei, Jiang Zhide, Wang Jijun, Feng Shengyuan. Study on development pattern and coupling effect for agricultural eco-economic structure in Wuqi County. Research of Water and Soil Conservation, 2010, 17, (2): 70-74.
(18) Li Ruiying, Jiang Zhide. Study on applicability of national level eco-village construction standard. World of Investigation, 2010, (11): 22-25.
(19) Zhao Fengjuan, Wang Yanjie, Jiang Zhide. The county area walnut industry development evaluation system and its application. Issues of Forestry Economy, 2010,30, (5): 447-451.
(20) Jiang Zhide, Wang Jijun, Xie Yongsheng, Lu Zongfan. The investigation and Research on the policy implementation of returning farmland to forest (grass) in Wuqi County. Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation, 2009,29, (3): 29-32.
(21) Shen Qiang, Jiang Zhide, Wang Jijun. Analysis of land resources evaluation of ecological service value among different conversion land restoration stages in Wuqi County. Journal of Shaanxi Normal University, 2009,39, (1): 98-102.
(22) Shen Qiang, Jiang Zhide, Wang Jijun. Analysis of Returning driving force of farmland to forest (grass) project to rural economic development in Wuqi County. Research of Soil and Water Conservation, 2009,16, (4): 212-215.
(23) Zhang Canqiang, Jiang Zhide, Wang Jijun. System dynamic analysis for bearing capacity of agricultural farmland in Mizhi County. Research of Soil and Water Conservation, 2009,16 (3): 187-191.
(24) Qiu Wei, Jiang Zhide. Preliminary study on the construction of China's forest carbon sink market. World Forestry Research, 2008, (3): 54-57.
(25) Jiang Zhouwen, Jiang Zhide. Analysis on the level of agriculture structure and resources and environment coordinated development in Northwest China. Journal of Huazhong Agricultural University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2008, (2): 25-29.
(26) Tang Xueyu, Jiang Zhide. Discussion on the mode and evaluation system of ecological village construction in Western China. The Green China, 2007, (3): 68-69.
(27) Chai Haofang, Jiang Zhide. Discussion on the current development of China's non-public forestry. Journal of China Agricultural University (SOCIAL SCIENCE EDITION), 2005, (1): 53-57.
(28) Zhang Haipeng, Jiang Zhide. Theoretical exploration of sustainable utilization of grassland resources system. Journal of Northwest Agriculture and Forestry University (SOCIAL SCIENCES EDITION), 2005, (1): 24-26.
Jiang Zhide (29). Regionalization configuration and layout strategy of land use in China. Chinese Agricultural Resources and Regional Planning, 2004, (1): 7-10.
(30) Jiang Zhide. Look at the development of environmental industry from the eco-economic function of environment. Ecological economics, 2004, (11): 71-72/75.
Chinese Soil and Water Conservation and Sustainable Development of Agriculture in Loess Plateau (co-author). Science Press, 2014.4
Monitoring Report on Social and Economic Benefits of National Key Forestry Projects(2013) (AP), China Forestry Publishing House, 2014.3
Innovation Mechanism and Pattern on Agricultural Science and Technology in Yangling High-tech Industry Demonstration Zone(editor) Northwest A&F University Press, 2012.12
Research Report on Innovation Internationalization of Agricultural Science and Technology(AP). China Agriculture Press, 2011.12
Ecological Economics(editor). Agriculture Press, 2008.1
Rural Development Strategy of Western China(AP). Guangming Daily Press, 2007.6
Research on Green Economy in China(AP). Henan People's Publishing House, 2005.3
Study on Strategy of Sustainable use of land resources in China(independently). China Agriculture Press, 2004.12
Macroeconomics (editor) Northwest A&F University Press, 2003.9
Microeconomics(Associate Editor) Northwest A& F University Press, 2003.10
Regional economic planning(Associate Editor), Shaanxi People's Publishing House, 1998.8
Western Economics(associate editor). World Book Publishing Company, 1997.12
April 2013, the achievements in scientific research " The key solution of Watershed Rehabilitation and Sustainable Development in Loess Plateau " won the First Prize of Science and Technology from Yangling High-tech Industry Demonstration Zone
2011-2013, Received the honorary title of "Outstanding Instructor for Students' Science and Technology Innovation" from Northwest A&F University,
2011, 2013, Received the honorary title of "Advanced Individual for Participation in the deliberation and administration of state affairs" from Jiu San Society Central Committee
2002, 2005, 2010, 2012-2014, Received the honorary title of "Advanced Individual for Participation in the deliberation and administration of state affairs and message passing" from Jiu San Society Shaanxi Provincial Committee